Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Sweet Day - Feature Day - Your Next Stamp

It's Feature Day with Your Next Stamp and the DT have created some pretty "sweet" projects.  The theme is Sweet Treats and you won't be disappointed with what you will see!

For my card, I am using the set of Sprinkles Sugar Rush and the coordinating dies.  This set happens to be on sale, so be sure to grab a set while it is at this great price!


I colored the image with Copics before popping them up over the panel cut out using the Stitched Rectangle die set.  I added a circle glitter cut for an added element and the sentiment was heat embossed.

Don't forget to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the creations and leave a little love.  You can have a chance at winning a stamp set of your choice! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!