Wednesday, July 12, 2017

It's a Guy Thing - Your Next Stamp DT Dare

Happy Wednesday!

It's a Your Next Stamp DT Dare and this month's theme is It's a Guy Thing.   And with that theme, I couldn't resist making another hidden slider card using the ever cute Snorkel Fun Fishy.  This is such a cute set, but the whole snorkel collection is so much fun.  I don't know why the eyes under the mask make me giggle but they do and I always have to use some Glossy Accents on it.

This is the card closed and ready to surprise your recipient.   I stamped the image and colored him in with Copics before cutting him out with the coordinating die.  The water was made using the new YNS Summer Plaid paper collection and a scallop die that is in my collection.  When the sentiment tab is pulled, here is what it looks like:


I stamped, cut out and attached some of the bubbles to the top of his snorkel and stamped some bubbles next to him.  The card was finished with some glossy accents and some YNS Crystal clear and sparkly gumdrops. The sun is from the YNS Whatnot seasons die collection, but I believe that may have retired. A super fun card to make and it is sure to put a smile on someone's face.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the DT creations and to leave a little love.  You can win a stamp set of your choice! Who wouldn't want that?! Make it a great day!

 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!