Thursday, June 22, 2017

Of All The Gifts... Your Next Stamp Feature Day

Happy Thursday!

It's time for this month's Feature Day with Your Next Stamp and it's a fun one!  The DT is combining two or more sets in their project, along with whatever dies we would like.  The creations are fabulous!

For my card, I am using both Phoebe and Pets and Cute Gnomies. My really good friend is getting ready to move away this weekend and I thought this would be a great card to give her before driving away.


The bird, cage, and sentiment is from Phoebe and Pets while the accent "friends" are from Cute Gnomies.  I used the circle die set and Stitching Marks dies set to cut out the center before adding the cut outs from Tweet Birdie Home for the cage to hang from.  The cute bird is positioned so it looks as though he is sticking his head out to say hi to his friends.  I used some patterned paper from Crate Paper for the front panel and finished off the card with the sentiment and some heart gumdrops.  I hope she likes it!

Don't forget to check out the YNS Blog to see all the other great creations and leave a little love.  A random comment will be picked to win a stamp set of your choice! That always make for a good day. :)  I hope you all have a great rest of the week and if you are like us here, a great last day of school Friday.

 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

  1. Super Sweet Deborah. I love how you used that cute little birdie in his cage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful card, Deborah. The patterned paper you used is a great backdrop for these images and sentiment. The circle die cut provides such a great focal point. Thanks for sharing this card.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!