Saturday, April 22, 2017

New Release - The Cat's Pajamas

Happy Saturday friends!

The Cat's Pajamas Stamps has a super fun release you will want to take advantage of! There are so much cuteness perfect for this time of year and Cut Up's that help accent your project.











For my first card, I couldn't help but make a fun, cloudy scene with the new set of Bunnies in Flight and Cut Ups of both the new release of Clouds and Balloon and Stitched Clouds. Copics were used to color in the image and popped up over the cloud border.  I used some patterned paper for the sky and stamped the sentiment directly onto the front panel.  It was finished with some rhinestones. For my second card, I am using the set of Watercolor Basics to create the background and the new Live, Love, Laugh Cut Up for the sentiment over it.  A CAS card but I really like how it turned out.

Thanks so much for popping in to take a peek and hope you stop by the TCP store to pick up your favorites! And in case you haven't heard, the set Hola! is back by demand for a limited time! This is perfect for your Cinco de Mayo festivities.  Hope you have a great weekend!

 photo Siggy 2.png

8 comments:

  1. Two fun projects Deborah - love the colors of the rainbow on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! I love the pastel clouds and balloons with that adorable bunny! Love the details of the clouds and the hot air balloon too!
    Your second is beautiful with a pretty rainbow of colors and the word die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun scene! I really like the watercolor background. The big, bold sentiment really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the balloon buns! So sweet! And live the daft colors! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the balloon bunny card. Very cute and lovely colour palette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, who else wants to blow raspberries on that cute bunny belly?

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clouds on clouds! Live, Love, Laugh was just made to go with the watercolor set, love your colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!