Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Oceans of Birthday Wishes - TCPTUES308




Hey all!

There's still another week to play along in the TCPTUES308 challenge! This challenge is to include an animal which is so easy to do with all the cute sets TCP has of them. If you haven't played along with us before, here are the rules:


  1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge.
  3. You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die on your project but if you have them we would love to see them.
  4. On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.


For my card, I did a little water coloring using the set of Seas the Birthday.  This set is so beautiful and can be colored with many variations.



For this card, I started with some Canson water color paper to use my distress inks on.  Once i had the colors how I wanted them, I quick dried it with my heat tool before stamping the image directly on top of the water colors.  I stamp on some white cs the hat to be colored in with Copics and cut out to be popped up on his head.  I completed the look by adding some clear Wink of Stella over the seahorse and highlighting some spots with my white gel pen before making a dotted background with my Copics.  Some rhinestones were added for a finishing touch.  This panel was matted with some turquoise cs which I used some decorative scissors for the end and matted that to a black cs base.  The sentiment was stamped directly onto the watercolor paper.

We sure hope you stop by the TCP Blog to see all the beautiful creations some of the Kitty Cat's have made.  Don't forget to link up your project if you play along on the TCP Blog InLinkz.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!