Friday, February 26, 2016

Lucky to Know You - Your Next Stamp Friday Challenge

Happy Friday!

Today is a Your Next Stamp challenge project that we hope you join us for! You can click here for all the rules and fun prizes you can win.

I couldn't help but pull out some fun St. Patrick's theme sets from YNS and settled with this fun shamrock from the set of Irish Hello and the coordinating die set.


For this, I used some Canson water color paper for the background of the green spot made with my Sai watercolor pens.  Once that was dry, I used some rainbow combo washi tap to strip as the diagonal and popped up the shamrock over that.  I cut out the shamrock with the coordinating die before using my MISTI to stamp the image.   Fun Faces was used for the face and the sentiment from Irish Hello was stamped directly onto the main layer.  I decided to add some gold foil to the top using some score tape and the foil for some added shimmer.The card was completed with some Gold Nugget gumdrops.  

Don't forget to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the wonderful DT creations and hope you play along with us! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!