Friday, December 4, 2015

Winter Fun - Your Next Stamp Friday Challenge

Happy Friday friends!

A happy day it is for me.  The week is over, let the weekend begin, and my husband comes home after a week away for work! More importantly, the rain has stopped and the sun is shining.. woot!

Today is another Friday Challenge over at Your Next Stamp and the sketch is so much fun! There are many opportunities to make fun winter/holiday cards with this layout and for my card, I couldn't resist making one using Penguin Buds.



These two little mischievous guys make me smile.  I stamped and fussy cut them out to be popped up over the curved center panel while stamping the sentiment directly onto the panel.  The patterned paper is from Studio Calico  and I finished it up by adding some white dots with my gel pen onto the corners and some yummy Holly Jolly gumdrops for sparkle.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see the other fun creations made by the DT and hope you will join us on playing along! Don't forget to check out the 12 days of Gift Giving series while you are there.  One DT member is sharing an idea for making fun and cute holiday tags, calendars, gift card holders, etc! You don't want to miss it.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!