Sunday, October 18, 2015

All That Shines and Glitters - Your Next Stamp DT Dare

Hi all!

We have a new YNS DT Dare to share with you this month and our dare is to use anything that shines and glitters!  Who doesn't like anything that does that?!

For my card, I am using the new set called Santa's Helpers along with a die called Houses on a Hill.




I realized that the glitter I added didn't show very well in the picture, but if you look closely, you can see it! :)  For this, I stamped and colored Waddles with Copics before fussy cutting him out.  I did add some sparkly fluff to his hat for added texture.  For the main card, I used a metallic gold card stock for the back panel before matting in black a white card stock which I airbrushed the sky with my copics for a soft look .  The houses were placed on top of that and the hills of snow was fussy cut by me for different layers.  I popped up Waddles in the corner and finished the front with some rhinestones.

For the inside, it was a simple sentiment stamped with a grey'd out Waddles for an accent.


Be sure to stop over at the Your Next Stamp Blog to comment on all the fabulous creations made by the team.  One random person will be chosen to win a YNS stamp set of your choice!!

Thanks for stopping in and have a great Sunday!

 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

  1. Deborah what a sweet wintry scene! Love the glitter you added to create the snow effect! I can see it just fine! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!