Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Cat's Pajamas - Color Challenge TCPTUES288

Happy Tuesday!

I am excited to participate in my first challenge on the TCP design team.  Challenge 288 is a color challenge and a fun combination too that the wonderful Wendy McGaffey chose.

If you are looking for the YNS April release sneak peek, click HERE.

For my card, I am using the ever cute set of Hare Today along with the following colors:






I am just in love with the fun wavy stitched border die released last month and find myself gravitating to it often.  For this, I used it for the water, while I colored the image with Copics and cut it out minus the drawn water on the stamp.  I also added another spot on the umbrella for the red color, but you can't really see it due to the position of the image I placed it at.  I wanted the umbrella to be the rainbow he is looking for.  The image is popped up while the sentiment is stamped directly onto the base panel. The card was completed with a few enamel dots.

Be sure to stop by over at the TCP blog for more color inspiration by the other fabulous Kitties! Use TCPTUES288 as your keyword when uploading.  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!

 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

  1. I love your card Deborah, and I really like the fact that the main colour is the umbrella. TFS! (PINNED!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!