Friday, March 13, 2015

You Are A'dork'able - Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project

Hi all!

A quick card I made for today's Friday Fun Project over at YNS is using the new release set of A'dork'able.  It really is just A'dork'able! Look at all the fun images and sentiment it contains.




Using the current YNS sketch, I turned it around and popped the image up after coloring it with Copics.  The patterned paper are from EP's That's My Boy collection.  The sentiment is stamped partially on the popped up circle and directly on the patterned paper.  Those cute glasses were fussy cut out and the centers popped out using my 1/4" circle punch.   This set is so super cute and can't wait to color up the little girl!

Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek and be sure to stop by the YNS blog to see all the other DT's fabulous creations!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!