Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sneeky Peek - The Cat's Pajamas Space Cadet

Hi everyone!

I am excited to be able to play along in the Sneeky Peek Week for The Cat's Pajamas.There are some fabulous sets to be released next week!  Over the next 7 days, the Cat Pack will be showcasing five new stamp sets including one from a  new illustrator, four new dies, two new Cutables, and a bonus stamp set that is free with a $65 purchase.

Today's peek is one called Space Cadet.  Super fun and makes me crack up.



I had the idea to have this little rocket leaving earth and using some embossed cardstock as the earth. The rocket was colored in with Copics and  popped up against a plain black cardstock background. It was completed with the sentiment popped up and using my glitter pen, added some "stars" along with some rhinestones and sequins for an added sparkle element.  A simple and fun way to express perhaps you may need some space... :)

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another peek of another set to be released! Thanks for stopping in and taking a looksey!

 photo Siggy 2.png

6 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love how you used the black cardstock to create "space", it really looks wonderful!! And your coloring of the fun rocket ship is awesome!!! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your starry sky - so subtle yet so very effective. A fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Deborah! I love your black night sky! Perfect little stars to shine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Deborah! This card makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Love the sentiment! And your FAB earth and stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and I had the same idea!!! Great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!