Friday, February 27, 2015

Dia Dhuit - Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project

Friday again?! Yes please...  I hope you all had a great week and ready for a great weekend. And hopefully, many of you are starting to thaw out a bit.

It's time for another Friday Fun Project with Your Next Stamp and my card today is featuring the newly released set of Irish Hello.  I just think this set is fabulous and covers everything you need for a St. Patricks Day project.



I paired this fun guy with the current YNS Sketch you can find here.  I wanted to keep with the holiday colors of green and gold and it was a perfect one to use some new gold mirror paper I picked up at a LSS. The image was colored with Copics and cut out using the Irish Hello coordinating die set.  Using my various sizes circles punches, I punched out the circles to be placed on the base of the card. The image was then popped up and the sentiments stamped directly onto the panel.

Be sure to stop by the YNS blog to see some other fun Friday projects! Thanks for stopping in and have a great one!


 photo Siggy.png

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the colors of the circles, especially the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Deborah! I love the GOLD, just like Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!