Friday, January 9, 2015

Love is in the Air - Friday Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday everyone!  What a week for us here in VA.. The first week back and we have been on delays and no school for most of the week due to the weather that decided to roll in.  Of course to be expected this time of year, but after 2 weeks off for the holiday, we were ready for the usual schedule. 
 
Being Friday, I have a cute image and sketch to share with you for the Friday Sketch Challenge.  Come check it out and play along.  You can win just by linking up. 
 
 
This image is from All Dressed Up and called Love in the air.  Isn't it adorable? The image was printed on Neenah cardstock and colored in with Copics.  I boxed out the top of the balloon so it would stand out from the main panel.  The patterned paper is from K&CO.  My Copic airbrush system was used to make the "sky" background and popped up over the other panels.  Using my YNS cloud dies, I added those to the balloon for a more realistic look to the sky.  I completed the look with some rhinestones and mini hear stickers I had in my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping in today and be sure to check out the other fun and fabulous projects from the DT! Have a great Friday!
 
 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!