Friday, January 16, 2015

Excitement -o -meter - Your Next Stamp

TGIF!

Just a quick pop in to share with you my Friday Fun Project with Your Next Stamp.



This card was made using the new release of Fun Charts.  A great Valentines set where you can get really creative in making a unique project. I used the main chart as the main image accenting it with an arrow I took from the set Moving Ellie.  I layered it on top of some patterned paper from EP Head over Heels, accenting it with some fun borders from YNS Awesome Borders 2.  The side stitched lines were made using the YNS stitched line die and I completed the look with some YNS gumdrops and some ribbon. 

If you haven't checked out the newest release, you must!! It is a fantastic and fun release that is sure to please.  Thanks for popping in today and be sure to check out the other fabulous creations from the DT on the YNS Blog.  Have a great Friday!
 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!