Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Cheers - Your Next Stamp

Happy Friday!

I wanted to pop in to share with you my Friday Fun Project with Your Next Stamp using the newest release of Clink.  This is a versatile set that you an use for the holidays, wedding, or birthday.  I made this card for Christmas.



This card was made using both the stamp set and coordinated Clink die.  I also decided that it would be fun to use the file card die as well for the background sentiment.  This die actually coordinates with the fun recipe set.  The patterned paper is from Pink Paislee  while the image was stamped on Neenah cardstock and colored in with Copics.  I added some Wink of Stella to the bubbles and sparkles for the sparkle and popped it up over the file.  The sentiment is stamped directly onto the file and the card was completed with some twine and a button.  All you can find in the YNS store

Stop by the YNS blog for more inspiration from the DT, as well as the current challenge going on.  Thanks so much for stopping in and hope you have a great weekend!
 photo Siggy.png

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!