Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Give Thanks - Party Time Tuesday

Happy Veterans Day!
Today starts a new challenge over at Party Time Tuesday's blog that you don't want to miss- It's Anything Goes! I thought this card I made was perfect for some double duty with both giving thanks for the holiday and giving thanks to a veteran. 


Using MFT's Falling Leaves Die-namics, I made this CAS card in the colors of the season.  After cutting out the dies, I sponged them lightly with some Tea Dye color Distress Inks and popped them up in no particular order.  Twine and a button were added and the sentiment at the bottom is from SU! Fancy Flexible Phrases. Still one of my favorite sets. Some rhinestones were added as a finishing touch.

Come check out the other fun creations the DT has put together and play along.  You can win some fabulous prizes! Thanks for stopping by and please do not forget to thank a veteran! It's because of them I can write this post to blog, enjoy my cup of coffee in peace, and live freely!
 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!