Friday, November 7, 2014

Fun With Tags... and a Martini! Your Next Stamp

Happy Friday!
It's that time of the year when gifts are handed out and you are in need of a tag - or two! :)  For this week's Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project, I have made a tag using the ever cute Holiday Martini set.


I couldn't resist a tag to be made with this little guy as I know there will be a few drinks for the holidays going around. The tag was made cutting it to size and using a portion of my Spellbinders die to make the decorative top.  I colored in the martini with Copics, finishing it off with some Wink of Stella.  The patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn's collection of Snowy Days and it was completed with a snowflake from the Whatnots Seasons Set, some twine, and a pine green gumdrop.  Super easy and makes for a fun tag.  Here is a closer look of the tag:



Thanks for stopping by and keep a look out this weekend for some fun Sneak Peeks of the November release of Your Next Stamp!


 photo Siggy.png

2 comments:

  1. Deborah, this is SO cute! Love that shaker it's on, too! I'm going to try to call you first thing next week!!! I've been wiped out with homeschooling--trying to get lesson plans made. That's probably not a difficult thing to do, if you know what you're doing, but right now, it's still all a bit confusing to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!