Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Night - Party Time Tuesday

It's another week of winners and a new challenge over at Party Time Tuesday.  I recently got some new caroler dies from Impression Obsession that I wanted to  break out and use for my project this week. Not to mention I broke out my Copic airbrushing system too! Using the airbrush, I was able to create an evening sky perfect for a few carolers. 



To create this scene, I used The Cat's Pajamas holiday topper dies for the back ground by first cutting out on white cardstock the entire scene.  I then went back over it with a few pieces of scrap cardstock on the trees, barn, and silos to be glued on top of the first scene cut out.  Using more white cardstock, I hand cut the two remaining hills of snow to complete the look.  The sky was created by using a 1 1/4" circle as my mask for the moon and using my airbrush to create a dusk sky.  I used some foam adhesive for the hills to give it some dimension and then popped up the carolers as well over that.  The look was completed by using my white gel pen to add to the tops of the trees, barn, silos, and sky as snow.  I also used my Sakura clear glitter pen and dotted the sky for some "stars." Some glitter and Stickles were added to the tops of the snow banks for a little added sparkle. 

Have you heard that Party Time Tuesday is having a DT Call? Be sure to check it out because it is one of the easiest teams you will be part of! Looking for a lighter load on DT commitments? This call is for you! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!
 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!