Friday, September 26, 2014

Best Friends - YNS Friday Fun Project

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I would like to share with you an adorable image from Your Next Stamp's digi line which soon, will no longer be available. So be sure to grab those images you want now before you no longer can.

This image I am using for my card is called Best Friends.  This is just too cute for words! When we had our dog, my boys would be just like this with her.


This image was printed on Neenah cardstock and colored in with Copics.  I paired this with some patterned paper from MME once the image was cut out with my lacey squares nesties from Spellbinders.  The sentiment is Your Next Die of scripty words finished with some twine, a button, and some rhinestones. 

That is about it for me today and I hope you all have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by as I love all my visitors!

 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!