Thursday, May 29, 2014

Filled With Sunshine

Hello!
 
I hope you all are having a good week.  I have been busy gearing for our upcoming move and trying to accomplish all things crafty before they disappear into boxes! 
 
I was able to play around with my MFT Die-namics Sun Ray die to create this fun and easy card.

 
 


I started with a white base and used a light yellow cardstock from Flourishes for the sun ray.  I felt the yellow was too pale in comparison to the white, so I thought I would create a black frame around it without compromising  the white background.  I cut out another sun ray in black and used the left over frame to glue around my card base before adhering the sun ray inside.  I stamped the sentiment from MFT's Blue Skies Ahead and popped it up over.  I added some stickles to 'Sunshine' and some yellow pearls for an element. 

So, I hope your day today is filled with sunshine and you made it a great day!! Thanks for stopping in!
 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!