Friday, April 4, 2014

Chirpy - Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project

TGIF!

It's the end of the week blogger friends! Yay!! I hope you all had a good one and now ready to enjoy some weekend time.

Today is another Friday Fun Project over at Your Next Stamp, and I am using the new digi release of Chirpy.  Goodness! Isn't he just adorable? Just makes me want to hug him, squeeze him, and call him George... :)


The image was colored in with Copics and the patterned paper is from MME The Sweetest Thing.  I used my score board and my Tonic piercing roller for the edge of the image layer before popping it up.  The card was finished with a few pieces of washi tape and some self adhesive pearls and rhinestones.  I do like how this turned out in a CAS way with that patterned paper! :)

Be sure to stop by and take a peek at the other fun projects members of the DT have created! Thanks so much for stopping by today and enjoy your Friday!
 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Deborah, this is adorable. I love the bold colors on the egg and that pretty bow with the soft coloring on the chick. And, arent' those cheeks sweet!!! :) I very seldom use Washi tape...can't figure out where to put it. Hmmm, might have to try using it like you did it. Looks fantastic! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!