Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Friends Are Like Good Books...

Hello friends!
I hope you all are doing well with this last bit of storms that have rolled through.  We are still making our way out of snow and ice, with no school, but lots of fun for the boys!

Of course, I had to take advantage of this extra time and make a card with YNS newest clear stamp release of Tea-riffic!  I also used the coordinating Tea-riffic die set. This set is so much fun and perfect for all those book, coffee, and tea lover friends in your life!






For the layout of this card, I used the newest Retro Sketches sketch to create this fun look while using some Basic Grey patterned papers from the What's Up collection.  I cut out the books with the matching die and then stamped the image with some Memento Black ink and coloring it in with Copics.  I did the same with the coffee mug and added the smiley face that comes in this set.  That just makes me giggle. It's such a cute smile.   The images were popped up over the banners with some foam adhesive and finished with a button and some bakers twine.   I stamped the sentiment directly onto the papers with the finishing sentiment on the inside that says, "you can pick up right where you left off."  I just love it!

Thanks so much for taking a peek and hope you all have a warm and wonderful Tuesday!!
 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!