Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feel The Love - Timeless Tuesday 257

 
 

Welcome back to another Timeless Tuesday challenge blogger friends!  It's Deborah here and I am happy to be your hostess this week with a challenge you are sure to feel the love! But first, have you checked out this weeks Gamblers Sale? You sure don't want to miss out on it because everything is 30% off!!! Head over to get those items you have been wanting before it's gone. 

So, lets talk challenge here... I am challenging you to create a card or project that incorporates love and the color red.  How's that to get your Valentine mojo going? Get creative and show us the love!





  

 
I went very CAS this week to showcase this image from Kids Play.  I thought it would be sweet to take this image and make it as if she were blowing hearts instead of a dandelion.  The hearts were drawn in after I stamped the image with some Versamark and then some Versafine ink in black and then adding some detail black embossing powder.  I then heated it with my heat gun.  Before adhering that panel to the red, I scored the top and bottom of the white panel for an extra element.  The hearts were colored in and some Sakura clear glitter pen was added to that.  The sentiment was from the new release of Wild Roses stamped with Memento ink in Rhubarb red.  The card was finished with some red seam binding ribbon and a paper rose.
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the love from the rest of the Timeless Tuesday team!
 
  • Allison Cope
  • Cheryl Lea
  • Deborah Anton
  • Jenny Gropp
  • Katie Sims

  •  
     
     photo Siggy.png

    5 comments:

    1. Your card is just super sweet! Perfect.....Period! I'll be playing in your Challenge! ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. WONDERFULLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! LOVE those little hearts you've drawn in---VERY CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!:)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow! Deborah, this card just "blew me away!" :) Seriously, it is gorgeous, and I adore the red hearts you added. They make me think of those bubble wands that kids use to blow bubbles. Thanks for a great challenge this week!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Oh, Deborah, this is super darling! And I love the CAS with lots of white and special touches of red! Perfect ribbon with the flower! I love it, and I definitely "feel the love" with this one! Hugs!

      ReplyDelete
    5. A darling CAS card, Deborah! Love the little hearts...so creative! Thank so much for an awesome challenge this week! :)

      ReplyDelete

    I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!