Monday, November 18, 2013

Thank You - I {Heart} Papers

Monday found me again... Now I have to find Friday!

I hope you all had a great weekend! We had a rather wet and stormy Sunday, but today and most of the week we should have some nice sunshine.

 I have a Thank you card to show made with some fun finds you can get over at I {Heart} Papers.  I have been needing a Thank you card and I kept forgetting to make one.  So, using a this Flourishes set of  Inside and Out - Thank you, it was perfect.


I used some heavyweight white cardstock for the base followed by some patterned paper from Doodlebug & CO. Happy Harvest Collection. (Out of Stock)  I had some scrap mustard cardstock that I used for the bottom layer before placing the patterned paper on.  The scallop was made from another scrap I had in red and cutting it out using Quick Cutz Scallop edge die.  I added some Bakers twine in yellow to the top and finished it with a white button "sewed" in with some Lawn Fawn Natural Hemp Twine. The sentiment is stamped directly onto the patterned paper and finished with some Kaisercraft dark brown pearls with the inside sentiment being "For your generosity."

Thanks for popping in today and have a great Monday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!