Thursday, November 14, 2013

Making A List And Checking It Twice - I {Heart} Papers

Hello blogger friends!
I am here to share with you today a fun card using more sentiments from CAS-ual Friday's Naughty or Nice set which you can find over at I {Heart} Papers.

I used this week sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch for the layout while using some fun papers from EP's Tis the Season collection. (out of stock)

 
 

I started with my base cardstock from SU! in Kraft and cut the patterned paper in the size and shape to fit. I left some space in between so that I can stamp the oval border design in it.  I did that with some Memento Rhubarb Stalk and overlaid that with some Smooch iridescent white for a little sparkle.  I stamped the first sentiment on top with Memento Black Tuxedo ink following the angle of the patterned paper.  The bottom piece of patterned paper is a black chalkboard style look, so keeping with that look, I stamped the second image with Versamark ink and used my white detail ep to emboss, not worrying too much about the bits of powder left around it.  I finished the card with some red satin ribbon to tail in the corners and  thin grosgrain black ribbon to bow behind that, along with a green button and some silver sparkle twine for the bow.

Thanks for popping in and hope you have a fabulous Thursday!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute Card!!! I love how you used that blackboard paper! Brilliant to leave the ep bits behind!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!