Friday, November 29, 2013

Kiss Me - Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project

Hi friends!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with family and friends.  And perhaps got a little shopping in, if that is your thing.  I have yet to ever venture out for those Black Friday sales.  I am more of a Cyber Monday kind of gal.  No crowds except my kids needing something... :)

Today I want to share with you a card using Your Next Stamp's digi of Kiss Me.  This is one adorable image and one of my favorites from last months release.


The image was colored with Copics and used this months Your Next Stamp sketch with some patterned paper from Lilly Bee.  I matted the layers with some red cs and fish tailed some ribbon for the bottom strip.  The card was finished with a button, paper twine from Karen Foster, and a bell.




You still have another day to link up your creation over on the YNS challenge blog! Check it out!
Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend, but be sure to stop by and check out the other wonderful creations from YNS Digi team!! Thanks for popping in!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!