Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hospitality Thank You - I {Heart} Papers

Happy Tuesday blogger friends!

Today I want to share with you a fun and quick card made with items you can get over at I {Heart} Papers.  Following this weeks fun sketch over at (CAS)E this Sketch and using the following stamps set and papers, I created this:



I used Flourishes Pinwheels and Popsicles set stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink over some Crafters Companion Ultra Smooth white card stock.  I colored the image in with Copics before fussy cutting around it to be popped up over the fishtail.  I used some fun patterned paper from Echo Parks Sweet Girl Collection while the sentiment is stamped using Flourishes Tag Lines set.  I finished the inside to coordinate and added "For Your Hospitality."  You will find that the Pinwheels and Popsicle set is a perfect go to set for so many occasions.  These lanterns in the set are my favorite and can be used in so many ways!

Thanks for popping in today and be sure to check out all the fun items over at  I {Heart} Papers!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Super pretty!! Who makes the sentiment banner die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love your take on the sketch and those gorgeous lanterns!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!