Monday, November 25, 2013

Hammer Time!

Happy Thanksgiving week! Yes, I know it is Monday, but I do not want to give it recognition because, well, it's Monday-  Always making it's rounds..

I hope you all had a great weekend! I have a great little interaction card made for the current challenge over at the Hambo Hoedown!



The current challenge is to make your card or project an interactive one.  Super fun! I took this opportunity to use an Action Wobble.  And the image I chose would be a perfect one to use this Wobble on - Hammer Time!

 
Here is the image "in action."



You can see that he is springing back and forth to what seems like his jackhammering.  :)

I colored the image with Copics before fussy cutting him out..  I added some Sakura glaze to his goggles for a little shine to them.  The papers are from Pink Paislee  while I finished this card with some ribbon, twine, and a button.  I kept it fairly simple since I wanted the wobbly image to take full credit on the card. 

Be sure to check out the other fun and fabulous interaction projects made by the Bacon Bits.  There are some real inspirations there to get you started! Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!