Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Vellum - Hambo Hoedown Wednesday



Welcome back to another Hoedown challenge.  We've changed up a bit on the challenge rules and you can read here to  get all the details.  With those changes come with the DT hosting a challenge twice a month.  Every first and third Wednesday of the month. You may use ANY image to play along and the 2 winners from those challenges will get a digi image of. In  between that, the DT will share on the blog inspiration and ideas that we know you will all love!



Being the first Wednesday in October, we have a new challenge and Jane is our hostess! Her challenge is to use vellum in your card or project.  Vellum is another one of those items us crafters have but just don't use much of.  So it was nice to dust some off and use it.



For my project, I printed on my vellum using Hambo Stamps Golf set and the sentiment "Fore! You..."  I then colored the back side of the tee for a hint of color.  I placed that under the top panel to over the main panel of Little Yellow Bicycle Acorn Hollow collection patterned paper.  I finished it with some ribbon, twine, and a button.  Here is a closer look of the vellum when against the paper:



Thanks for popping in and be sure to check out the other Bacon Bit's creations over at the Hoedown and leave them a little love! Have a great Wednesday!!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Haaaa awwwww, you made me smile when you said that I am todays hostess!!!.. never thought of it like that!! Deborah you do gorgeous things with this stamp set, and the background paper is just perfect for this!! simple elegance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! I love the subtle look of that fabulous paper pocking through the other side! I think I want this set - you have inspired me with everything you've done with it!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!