Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I {Heart} Papers - Guest Designer

Happy October 1st!  I have so much happening here on my blog today AND it happens to be my anniversary too!  With all this going on daily, inked and taped, I truly have the best husband to put up with it all.  Perhaps he is just afraid that I will tape him up instead... ;)

However, I am excited to share with you that I am Guest Designing for I {Heart} Papers for the months of October and November! Thank you to Kate for giving me this fun opportunity and I look forward to sharing with you all my creations with all the wonderful I {Heart} Papers goodies!

Today is a CAS creation using one of the new Cas-ual Friday stamp sets called Naughty or Nice.


This set is so much fun and perfect for some holiday cards that will be sure to get a chuckle or two! For this card, I used some patterned paper from Basic Greys 25th and Pine collection while using last weeks Mojo Mondays sketch to start it off.  I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black ink and cut the main image with one of my MFT Die-namic Dies.  This card is finished off using some metal embellishments throughout and the main and sentiment panel popped up. 

Be sure to stop by I {Heart} Papers and check out the newest arrivals from some of the best stamp and paper companies.  You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for popping in and have a great Tuesday!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. It's so great to have you at i {heart} papers for the next two months, yay!!! Welcome! And a very happy anniversary to you and your hubs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and congrats on your GD position. Cute card and semtiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary and happy IHP day! So excited to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee this is fun. Congrats on the guest spot.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!