Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hello Deer - I {Heart} Papers

Hello deer!

I hope you all having a great week so far.  I am sharing with you today a fun autumn card using again the fabulous Into the Woods set by Lawn Fawn which you can find at I {Heart} Papers.  This set is so versatile and I just love the whimsical feel of all the Lawn Fawn stamp sets.


I made this card an average A2 size while using some patterned paper from Doodlebug & Co called Happy Harvest. I stamped the image directly onto my main panel with Memento Espresso Truffle before coloring it in with Copics. The sentiment is also stamped directly onto the main panel with two sentiments from the set.  I finished the card with some Kaisercraft pearls and fishtail banners made from some scraps I had.

Be sure to head over to I {Heart} Papers to check out the newest products from the best companies and for some inspiration, be sure to head to our Pinterest board! Thanks for stopping by and make it a great one!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! I love that super adorable deer !! I made a card for my hubby the other day with that set because he had gotten in trouble ... Lol

    The oh, deer sentiment was perfect !! Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!