Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Fun Project - Your Next Stamp

Welcome back to another Friday Fun Project for Your Next Stamp!



Sorry I have been MIA, but I have been enjoying some family time, traveling, while my husband is home from Afghanistan on R&R.  15 days goes by fast, so we are cherishing each one before he heads back out this weekend. 

In the meantime, I have been wanting to ink up this little beauty for a while and I am happy to share it with you today!



This image is called I Wish and it is one of the fabulous designs released for Your Next Stamp from Omnia Designs.  I used this months sketch for the layout, but turned it around a bit. 



She is colored in with Copics and Echo Park patterned paper of Tis the Season is used.  I cut out the image with my nesties and popped it up over the center.  The card is finished with some simple rhinestones in the corners of the card.

We hope you are able to join us for the monthly challenge and link up your creations on the challenge blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Deborah !! :))
    I hope you've enjoyed your time with your family!! :))
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Deb! Love how you colored the beauty!
    So happy you are having such an amazing time with your family!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!