Monday, August 19, 2013

Thank you!

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend and ready to tackle on another week! I got to start this morning off by helping in my kids class for 2 1/2 hours filing papers.  I am now crossed eyed...  But someone has to do it! Those teachers have enough to do and a lot of kids to grade papers for.  So, I am happy to do my part to make their job just a little easier.

I have a quick card to post- one that was made for our fabulous coordinator at Flourishes, Julie Korber. She does so much for so many of us on the different teams and she seems to never complain. Well, at least for us to hear or see! :)  It was a small gesture to thank her for all she does on a daily basis to keep the teams moving smoothly.



I used Flourishes Inside and Out - thank you set and some Color Made Easy ivory seam binding for the ribbon.  The paper is one I had in my stash by Daisy D and coordinated that with some Flourishes Classic Cardstock in Ivory.  I used my nesties to cut the circle for the sentiment and cut it to make it side up with the card.  I finished it off with some rhinestones and a flower in the center of the bow.  The inside is finished to match.

I am also using this post today to thank you all who have come to like my Facebook page and shared the page with others!! You all rock!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a great rest of the day!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!