Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fore You... Hambo Hoedown

Hi all!

It's Wednesday and that means it's time to Hoedown with Hambo Stamps!

This weeks challenge is to head on over to the Hambo Stamps Pinterest board and CASE a card or project that you would like to do.

For my card, I used a NEW RELEASE in Hambo's clear stamp collection called Golf.  That's right! Head over to the newest collection to see June's release of new in rubber and in clear stamps.



And this is the card I CASED, from a fellow Bacon Bit, Jane.



I just loved the clean and dimensional look of this card and thought it was perfect for this golf set to showcase the image and make for a great masculine card. Or I guess female too if she is a golfer. :) I stamped the image and colored in the tee and grass with Copics while just highlighting the dimples of the ball with C5. I cut around it and popped it up behind the cut out center made by my nesties.  I used MFT's Die-namic grass die for the background in two layers - one to be flat and the other popped up.  I changed the sentiment a bit by making it a banner to also pop up.  Easy peasy!

Come play along with us this week for some inspiration to CASE and earn your chance to be the Queen of the Hoedown! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. A perfect case for your images!! Love the circle frame for the golf ball, and your dimension! Super!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Deborah!!! I totally adored yor card way before I knew you had cased mine, It is fab-u-lous, you have done the new stamp set proud and now I need need need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect! I agree with Jane - I saw that and though great card - I need that stamp then I saw your case and though wow! totally different look but same design. LOVE IT!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and perfect card for any golfer!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMW! These are absolutely FABULOUS! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!