Thursday, May 9, 2013

Relax with Paint Chips - SRM

Hi all!  I hope you are having a great week.  The best is that tomorrow is Friday! :)

I have a quick CAS card to share with you using a couple of SRM Stickers and paint chips.  I was at the store the other day and walked past this sample of various blues.  I just loved the subtle light to dark variations, that I thought I would create an easy card with it.  It makes me long for the beach because of all the blues! :)



I used my 3/4" circle punch to punch out the circles and then placed them at a diagonal on the layer.  For the base, I used the darker hues and cut thin strips to add to the bg.  I finished it by using a sentiment from SRM's Express Yourself - Waterfun collection and a piece of Sticker Stitches.  Super simple and easy.  There are many different ways you can use paint chips to add a little fun color variations to your cards. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!