Monday, April 29, 2013

Hugs and Fishes

Monday again.... It just keeps coming back doesn't it? :)  I am not sure where my week went, but I know it kept me busy! So happy to slow down this week...

Today I wanted to share with you a card that I made as a Father's Day card. But it can be perfect for any masculine card- especially for that someone who loves to fish!


The image 'Fisherman' and sentiment is Hambo Stamps, colored in with Copics.  The fun paper is Pink Paislee's Indigo Blue which you can also find over at Hambo.  I used 4 different patterns for this card starting with a solid layer and overlaying the three patterned strips.  I used a piece of burlap I had for the top layer, overlaying that with some fun and yummy denim ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon store.  This ribbon is so much fun! I finished the card by popping up the image and sentiment with some fishtail banners.  The inside of the card is also complete to match with the overlaying patterned paper.

I hope this helps get your Father Day/masculine  mojo going! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Deb this is darling. I like that mesh you added, great coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Great layout and great coloring! I can't believe you found another way to use burlap - I could barely do it for the one challenge that forced us too - I just unraveled it and used the twine...love it!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!