Sunday, March 31, 2013

Moxie Fab Washi Challenge

Happy Easter everyone!



Just a quick card to share for the Moxie Fab Washi Tape challenge. 


Washi Tape is fun to play with and this collection is actually one I found at my local Target.  For this, I layered the tape in the center of the base of the card and used my labels nesties to cut out the center of the top layer. I then used the negative of the top layer to pop up over the Washi.  I used Carolyn King's set of Stamp it Big! from Gina K for the sentiment which I stamped on a fishtale piece popped up and 'Best' stamped at the top of the negative.  What you can't tell in the picture is that the sentiment is a bit sparkly from going over the letters with my Spica pen.  I finished the card with a little bit more Washi on the bottom of the card and some rhinestones.  A clean, simple, and easy card!

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful Easter!

3 comments:

  1. This is terrific! What a great idea for the negative. Great colours and love the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deborah! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deborah! Thanks also for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!