Monday, March 4, 2013

Easter Wishes


Happy Monday...

Busy start of the week for me to where I didn't even have a moment to post this this morning! I had a military function that lasted the whole day, and for me, the whole day is up to when I pick up my kids! :)

Just a quick card I whipped up yesterday while organizing my room a bit and then had a squirrel moment to where I just wanted to play with this image.



This is a fabulous image from Flourishes February release called Easter Wishes. The sentiment tag on the egg is blank and comes with a few different sentiments you can choose from to put in it. I really enjoyed coloring in this image.  The dp is Paper Studio while the ribbon is recycled from a package. Tomorrow, I will share with you another image from this set for out Timeless Tuesday Challenge.

Thanks for popping in to take a peek and hope you enjoy  the rest of your Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Springy and beautiful Deb! I like the fresh feel to this. Hope you guys are doing good. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!