Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Blessings - Timeless Tuesday

It's another Tuesday which means another Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

 

Cindy is our hostess this week and she is challenging you to emboss on corrugate. (thin chipboard)  I used the February release of Easter Wishes for this card.

 
 
 
I embossed some thin chipboard I had using a CB folder.  I then used my Medallion die for the top layer using some old dp from SU!  The image was stamped and colored in using Copics and cut out with my nesties.  I popped up the image over some sheer ribbon.  I finished off the card using the new Victorian Frame dies for the sentiment which is also popped up.  The Copic colors used:






The inside:


We hope you are able to join us this week in this challenge!! Be sure to stop by and see the other fabulous creations from the Timeless Tuesday Team. Have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. Such a cute and pretty card, Deborah! I love the embossed texture and your card design. Great inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Deborah! Love the embossing you did on your kraft cardstock. Your chickie is so sweetly coloured too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we used the same stamp this week! GMTA! Love your sweet card with that medallion frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Deb! I love the embossed chipboard!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!