Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Whimsey Calendar with SRM Stickers

Here is a whimiscal calendar holder I made using a cone styrofoam and some muslin glitter sheets.  I purchased these items in hope of creating something totally different, but somwhere in my makings, I went down this path of creating a calendar holder.



The calendar is from SRM Stickers and it is attached by a mini clothespin, allowing for the changing of each year.  I covered the cone with the glitter sheet and then added the embellishments of white velvet ribbon and a rhinstone ribbon slide to look like a santa suit.  I decorated the top with some rhinestone wire embellishments and lace ribbon.  The clothespin is attached to a craft wire and the top and bottom of the cone is finished as well with the glitter paper.  Makes for a fun calendar for the kids to keep an eye on Christmas!!

Well, I am off to complete my Christmas cards! I. Must. Finish!! : ) Hope you all have a fantastic day!


1 comment:

  1. Love this Deb--what a cool calendar and love all the glitter (PS--book your flight :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!