Saturday, December 1, 2012

Expecting the Big Guy?

Well think again! : )

This is an adorable stamp from The Cats Pajamas' new release! It's their 10 year anniversary and in limited quantities, they are going back to its' roots in producing this release in cling rubber! Fabulous!  I created this for this weeks TCP Tues 238 of going vintage. UGH! That is a difficult challenge for me.  I am not sure, but I can never do it right.  But I think I did ok! : )


I also used the new Cut Up's Toppers which are are so much fun for creating backgrounds.  I cut out additional trees for the scene and added some stickles for the snow tops.  I colored in the image with Copics (and on the wrong cs might I add, so blending is sub par but I don't like to waste...) and popped him up.  The stars are also from my topper set which I used for above the scene.  DP is an oldie Cosmo Cricket collection of Winter Wonderland.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and enjoy your Saturday! I have SO much to catch up on here in the house! : (

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE, Deb! Don't you love those Toppers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, but that sentiment is the BEST! What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!