Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wishing for Summer... And Another Winner

Yes... How I wish it were summer again! As hot as it gets here, I'd rather have that instead of this cold!! Brrr.... I have a love hate with the cold.  I love to bundle up, but then I get too hot doing errands or being inside places that I begin to peel away the layers and then left with a pile of clothes to hold! So, in the end, I would rather wear flip flops, shorts, and a t-shirt with an occassional sweater! With that in mind, I played along with Your Next Stamps SCS sketch challenge using an oldie but goodie stamp from them.  I think its adorable, reminding me of my boys when they were young.  You can find the sketch here.



I colored the image with Copics and used some Basic Grey scraps for the side panel.  The card is a 4.5"x4.5" with a back black panel- perfect for tucking away inside a gift or lunch box. I finished it off with some white faux stitching I drew along the side black panel.  Super CAS!

I have another candy winner too! That would be CATHY! Thanks to everyone who played along!  I hope you all are having a great day and thanks for peeking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!