Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hoedown with Basketball

Happy Wednesday! After a week break due to Thanksgiving, it's time to once again Hoedown with Hambo Stamps!

This weeks image is Basketball and the challenge is to take an inspiration from any of Hambo Stamps Pinterest boards for your creation. Here's the link to the two boards: http://pinterest.com/hambostamps/




My card was inspired by Lisa Lara'scard here:




I loved the simplicity of the card with the image being the focal point. I kept all my layers flush while the basketball is popped up and I added the "swish" to the ball. The image is colored in with Copics.

We hope you will play along with us this week and don't forget to stop by the hoedown to see what the other Bacon Bits created! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Deborah what a super fun and clean card, I love how you have kept everything flat and only popped the ball up, it looks great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew exactly which card it was that you cased! Love the CAS design of this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!