Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Election Day! And An Inspiration

The day has fianlly arrived! It's election day- I hope you all got out to vote because your vote counts! This should be an interesting race and look forward to following the outcome.

Today, it is an inspiration day over at Can You Digi It? of your favorite animal! The DT has come up with some great creations using some digis of some artists that are featured.


For my card, I used an image from the artist KiniArt and the image called Doodle Bear.  I colored the image with Copics and cut it out to pop up. I used some dp from Websters Pages and some cs from MFT.  The sentiment is SRM Stickers and I finished off the card with some ribbon and a paper flower from the Paper Studio.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek! Don't forget to vote if you haven't yet!



4 comments:

  1. Deborah,
    Your card is so, so adorable. The image is really cute and made me smile. I almost used this image for today's challenge, but ended up going with Penelope. Your coloring is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, this is just the cutest thing! You know, that was the first image I got from CYDI? and I tried to do a card with it several times and never liked how it came out but now I see what I was doing wrong - thanks for the inspiration. I love the sketch you used and your papers are perfect. Well done! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is adorable, Deborah. I'm not sure I've even seen this image in the shop. I love how the DT came up with such a wide variety for the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card it just makes me happy.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!