Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Memories

Hi everyone!

Well, I am back from our weeklong vacation to CA and we had a great time! The boys enjoyed the sights and spending time with grandma.  I don't have anything crafty to share today, (but stay tuned tomorrow for the Hoedown challenge!) but rather a few pictures to show from our summer.  If you are interested, keep reading, otherwise I hope to see you back tomorrow! : )

June/July was spent taking a trip to FL and NC visiting family and friends.  One being my new niece who was born in April.  After 16 years spent in Europe, my sister has finally made it back stateside so we can now see her family more often! The boys had a great time this trip spending half of that with some old friends and spending a week at the NC Aquarium for a camp.  Then of course, this past weekend was full with trips to Universal Studios, Disneyland, including a meet and greet of the Aladdin show cast as an old friend and theatre alumni is the genie, visits with old elementary friends whom I keep in constant contact with, and my 20 year HS reunion! It was jam packed to say the least!

Claire
Riding the waves

Friends

My husband getting some wave action

My friend Aaron 

Aarons kids with mine
My bestie Estee


Grandma and the boys
The view from Universal Studios of Burbank

Pre-reunion with some classmates


My loves spending a day with grandma


Aaron with wife Heather before hubby and I left for the reunion

My husband and I

My genie friend Dylan and the cast

Well, those were some highlight shots of our summer not including our family pictures on the beach which I haven't received yet.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my summer! Have a fabulous Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful spending time with you and the boys! Your mom too! I miss you! xoxo xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!