Monday, August 27, 2012

Game On

It's Monday for sure! Hard to get going and have a child home with a cold.  It can't get better than this! :)  This will be a quick post as I have family in tomorrow and just need to get it together! lol!

Here is a card made for my boys friend for his birthday this weekend.


DP is MME while the t-shirt die and stamp is a set from MFT.  Stars are Spellbinders and I used my sewing machine for a wacky outline around.  T-shirt is popped up as well as the stars and it is finished off with some black twine.

Thanks for stopping by and hope your Monday is great!

2 comments:

  1. Boo! Sorry you have one home sick already. Sigh...love the fun card tho--!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! So many awesome elements--the adorable t-shirt, popped-up stars, stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!