Thursday, June 7, 2012

Aye Aye Captain! TCPTUES212

It's Thursday today, did you know? My goodness! I am lost on days with school not being in and just not being on some sort of schedule! : )

Today I want to share with you a card I made for The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday.  The techinque challenge was paper pleating which is always a fun! If you want to play along, click here for the details!


I used TCP's set of Aye Aye Captain which I colored in with Copics and cut out.  The dp is MME while I paper pleated some scrap BB from SU! for the water.  The wave cut out is MFT's Die namic wave as well as the mini banner on top is from MFT.  I sewed around the edges with my sewing machine and created the rosette on my own.  The rosette has a life ring from the stamp set that I added o n top with a rhinestone in the middle.  That is connected with some twine from Queen and Co. attached to the boat.  You can't really see it, but there are some stickles on the edges of the wave and life ring.  BTW... that wave looks really blue in the picture! But I promise it matches really well IRL! lol!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!! Have a great Thursday... or Wednesday... or even Friday if you are like me and just don't know what day it is!! hee hee....

1 comment:

  1. I thinks its simple and good.Established in 1995, Kanwal Enterprises is a leading manufacturer and exporter of high caliber Filter Making Machines for application in the filter manufacturing industry. They provide a wide range of products from Mini-Pleating machinery, Hot melt dispensing equipment, Special purpose machines used in the manufacture of GT Filters, HEPA Filters and Automotive Filters. Mini Paper Pleating Machine.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!