Monday, April 30, 2012

Many a'Challenges...SCS Challenges

Happy Monday everyone!! Hope your weekend was fun! We did lots of planting and grass upkeep but it was nice to just get caught up around the house! I have family coming in today so that was some extra chores getting the guest room together and such! It's all good though...


Here is a card I made for 3 different SCS Challenges last week.


It done using Hambo Stamps of the Floating Pig.  I just love this image! He is too cute and reminds me of Winnie the Pooh.  The challenges I did was Monday's Clean and Simple At the Zoo, Thursday's Ways to Use it Stamping Nostalgia, and Friday's Free for All of a tent topper card. Stamping Nostalgia was hard as you were to create using only bare minimal items... no dies or other new things for stamping.  Stamping like it was "back then."  It's funny because you forget how minimal it was to stamp until you can only use those things. However, how simple my stamp area would be if it were still like that!! : )  The scene was created using a scrap scallop circle to sponge the sky and SU! set of Mini Silhouettes for the plants.  Super simple and super "nostalgia!"

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Monday!!

3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!