Thursday, March 22, 2012

You Quack Me Up! And a little detour in my day...

Hi all!

A quick card I made using Verve Stamps of Lucky Ducky. I just love making these kinds of cards. Limited layers and CAS.




For this card, I stamped my image and colored him in with Copics. I then cut him out and took a half oval punch out cut in half with my decorative scissors to mimic an egg and placed him behind it. I did cut two slits so that he can rest over the egg as pictured. I popped him up, stamped the sentiment and added a scallop border and stitching all around. I finished it off with a small flower sticker that I had from Papyrus. Cute and easy!

I'm am trying to pack and gear up for our Spring Break trip, but as I sit here typing, I am monitoring my child who gets weekly allergy shots and today he decided to have a reaction on the way back to school! Poor guy! He had a reaction in January that required medication and an Epi pen, but this time he is responding well to just medication and no Epi pen had to be administered. He is such a trooper. Allergies are nothing to laugh at. When they are as bad as my son has it and needs these shots, any reaction requires a DR and sometimes ER visit like us who had already left the clinic. We are just happy it was a bit milder than the last time. As my son says, "oh! I feel SO much better!" LOL! I would too... Now he gets to go back to school! :)

Thanks so stopping by and taking a looksie! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!