Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Recycled Mojo

Hey everyone!

Just a quick card using Mojo Monday's sketch and a new Verve stamp I got.  I just love this saying because I find myself saying it often! : )







The dp on this card is recycled from some media I got at CHA.  Heidi Swapp had some beautiful inserts in her media packet that I couldn't just throw it away.  I cut it up and used some of it on this card! I used SU! VV as my base with some scrap black for the matting.  I stamped the image with Momento black and sponged the edges with Tim Holtz's Distress ink in Antique Linen.  I finished off the card with some sheer ribbon and rhinestones.  Super easy and this sketch made it so!! :)

Thanks so much for peeking!! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!